Madden NFL 09 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin!

3 posters

Go down

Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin! Empty Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin!

Post  ReMeDy Thu 04 Sep 2008, 4:06 pm

Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin! Urlacher2_resize Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin! Urlacher1

TRADE ENDED SEPT 4TH @ 5:52PM EST. URLACHER TRADED TO THE JAGS (DivineK1LLa) IN ACCORDANCE TO THE FOLLOWING:
My FB (J.Mckie, 82 overall), for his FB (G.Jones, 91 overall).
My RG (R.Garza, 85 overall), for his RG (M.Williams, 91 overall).
My RT (J.Tait, 85 overall), for his RT (T.Pashos, 87 overall).
My MLB (B.Urlacher, 98 overall), for his MLB filler (T.Gilbert, 69 overall).

Urlacher: "Hi, my name is Brian Urlacher. I'm a 6'4" 254lb middle linebacker in my 8th year of the NFL. My team, the Chicago Bears, wants to trade me. My ignorant team thinks offense wins championships, so I'm no longer necessary. They want to replace me with a tight end (seriously, what's up with that?).

I'm looking for a nice home to call my own, friendly teammates, and a coach who will appreciate me for the player I am. No bald jokes. If you're serious about winning, drop a message, thanks.

~Brian "Caveman" Urlacher

p.s. Be sure to check out my website at http://www.urlacherfootball.com - it's awesome! Very Happy

------------------------
Testimonials:
"Since Day 1 of his NFL career he's been one of the toughest guys in the NFL. He never gives up on a play and is always around the ball." -- Eric Allen (Tom Dahlin/WireImage.com)

"No one in the NFL is a better tackler than Brian. Teammates and opponents often comment that the sound of pads against pads is different when he does the hitting. The thud resonates across the field. You can almost feel the pain he inflicts on opponents." -- JockBio.com (Brian Urlacher Biography)

"Brian Urlacher is a pretty cool guy, he doesn't afraid of anything." -- TyraelsDesciple (Chicago Bears official forum)

"You're doing it wrong." -- Edgemaster97 (Chicago Bears official forum)

Last edited by ReMeDy on Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
ReMeDy
ReMeDy

Number of posts : 56
Gamertag : ReIVIeDy
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin! Empty Re: Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin!

Post  DivineK1LLa Thu 04 Sep 2008, 4:54 pm

Anyone you would want from the jaguars?

DivineK1LLa

Number of posts : 26
Gamertag : DivineK1LLa
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin! Empty Re: Alright, I'm trading Urlacher (98 overall)! - Looking for an insanely good TE (overall 90'ish)! - Let the bidding begin!

Post  ReMeDy Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:38 pm

You mean OTHER than David Garrard? If I can have Garrard, then I'll take that trade in a heartbeat =D. Anyways, regarding the TE's, it's not so much they need to be good catchers, but rather good blockers. I'm looking at pounding the ball, so I want a strong o-line.

Regarding your TE (J.McKie, 82 overall). I have both D.Clark (86 overall) and G.Olsen (85 overall), so J.McKie wouldn't work for me. If you don't want to trade for Garrard, then instead of a TE I could do this ENTIRE elaborate player-swap....

My FB (J.Mckie, 82 overall), for your FB (G.Jones, 91 overall).
My RG (R.Garza, 85 overall), for your RG (M.Williams, 91 overall).
My RT (J.Tait, 85 overall), for your RT (T.Pashos, 87 overall).
and then the trade you benefit from.... My MLB (B.Urlacher, 98 overall), for your MLB filler (T.Gilbert, 69 overall).

Those differences in the three player positions will make giving up Urlacher for a filler worth it while at the same time you wont lose players at any position.

Last edited by ReMeDy on Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ReMeDy
ReMeDy

Back to top Go down

Post  DivineK1LLa Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:47 pm

Ok deal for the 4 player one

DivineK1LLa

Back to top Go down

Post  ReMeDy Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:49 pm

Alright, could you send me the deal when you get the chance? My XBox is probably on, but I'm actually in-class posting on the computer, lol. I'll accept it when I get home.

Edit: Oh yea, and Urlacher appreciates the trade too. He says the Bears defense sucked anyways.
ReMeDy
ReMeDy

Back to top Go down

Post  DivineK1LLa Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

U kno i had to get him (from Chicago)

DivineK1LLa

Back to top Go down

Post  ReMeDy Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:58 pm

Yea I felt bad giving him away, but I had to come to gripes with my offense needing help. I had already traded Briggs, Harris and Ogunleye, so I figured I may as well trade Urlacher too.

Rex Grossman appreciates the trade too =D.
ReMeDy
ReMeDy

Back to top Go down

Post  JKilgore44 Fri 05 Sep 2008, 12:04 pm

The Briggs trade will go down in gaming history. He has helped the Cardinals so much. Can't believe you're letting Urlacher go to someone else. I'll trade you TJ Housmanzadaaaaa for him...

JKilgore44

Number of posts : 40
Gamertag : JKilgore44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down