Madden NFL 09 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me)

2 posters

Go down

Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me) Empty Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me)

Post  xxMH PRIMOxx Tue 26 Aug 2008, 6:57 am

Week 1 - @ New Orleans Saints
Week 2 - Vs Atlanta Falcons
Week 3 - @ Chicago Bears W 24-17
Week 4 - Vs Green Bay Packers
Week 5 - @ Denver Broncos W 21-17
Week 6 - Vs Carolina Panthers
Week 7 - Vs Seattle SeaHawks
Week 8 - @ Dallas Cowboys L 20-17
Week 9 - @ Kansas City Chiefs
Week 10 - BYE
Week 11 - Vs Minnesota Vikings (COMPLETED) 30-3
Week 12 - @ Detroit Lions
Week 13 - Vs New Orleans Saints
Week 14 - @ Carolina Panthers
Week 15 - @ Atlanta Falcons
Week 16 - Vs San Diego Chargers L 31-28
Week 17 - Vs Oakland Raiders

If you are on this schedule and see me online. Feel free to shoot me an invite. I'm down to play whenever you guys are ready.

Last edited by xxMH PRIMOxx on Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
xxMH PRIMOxx
xxMH PRIMOxx
Buccaneers GM

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://www.xbox360.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me) Empty Re: Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me)

Post  WillWorkU Tue 26 Aug 2008, 8:29 am

Hey wassup. Where is the schedule for my team posted at? I checked on Madden but didnt see a set schedule.

Also I play u in week 5. Dont we have to wait until everyone finishes week 1 or even week 2 before we play our game in week 5?

WillWorkU

Number of posts : 5
Gamertag : WillWorkU
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me) Empty Re: Buccaneers Schedule (see if you play me)

Post  xxMH PRIMOxx Tue 26 Aug 2008, 8:35 am

No, we can play our match whenver. Flex scheduling lets us do it that way. And I think it would be better if we did it this way. If we waited for week 1 to finish (I wish we could do it this way), it could take forever.
This way, everyone gets a chance to play their matches and not have to wait for someone to be online. If you look at the Report Scores Forum

LOCATED HERE : https://maddenleague.darkbb.com/report-scores-f3/

you will see that Striker has put threads for every week. So let's say you and I played today.

We would post the scores on the week 5 thread.
Then I could go on and play whoever is online as long as they are on my schedule. And you could do the same with out having to worry about your next opponent on Week 1 or 2 or whatever.
I hope I make myself clear, I'm pretty tired at the moment. Just got home from work.

But yeah.. if you have any questions or concerns.. feel free to ask.
xxMH PRIMOxx
xxMH PRIMOxx
Buccaneers GM

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://www.xbox360.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down